Skip to main content

My Heart Will Go On necklace





Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on


I bought a lovely heart-shaped pendant at Chinatown recently, two actually. They are made of some sort of sandstone, and the other one is a bronzy colour :D

If you're interested, I bought it at 223-225 South Bridge Road, but it's quite hard to navigate Chinatown at all ;D

And when hung on a long chain, it looks lovely by its own. :D :D :D


Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never go till we're one

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

There is some love that will not go away

You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on


The shopkeeper was really nice and amiable and easygoing. There was more than one shopkeeper actually. I believe it's set up by a group of sisters.

It's one of those magical places where you can spend hours in.

I spent half an hour there I think, and I would spend more, if I wasn't in a rush to go home.

I had a hard time deciding whether to buy the pendant or not, but I'm glad I did.

They have a lot of other lovely things too! Besides sandstone heart-shaped pendants.

And, and, and.

I will go back and buy more stuff back and make more beautiful things!

Okay, I'll admit, I just needed text to fill up this space because of a very beautiful song this necklace perfectly encaptures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Home necklace

The words in the photo actually do mean something. It's just a longing feeling of the times gone by. Xiaohan bought one ;D I can remake it if you would like one. Oops no more bicycle charms ): $3.50, 35cm long chain. If you want it, you can buy it. Leave a comment with your contacts.

Catch a Falling Star earrings

My first pair of earrings made for Mich. I'm making another pair and will upload nicer photos when I'm done.

Take Me Home earrings

I've run out of bicycle charms. Have to buy more *A* Leave a comment if you're interested. ;D