Skip to main content

Catch a Falling Star necklace VII

Please click for nicer, bigger, clearer photo. 

Hi there!~ I really like using this squiggly line thing recently~~~~

It's been a long while since my last update and since I've done something new (more like 3 months) and this is for Rei :) who requested purple! Er hi Rei, the purple is a bit off here, actually it's not really like a purple-purple but more like a pink-purple thing in real life but not a magenta-purple thing though. Okay some people call it orchid purple. Actually it's different colours under different lights -_-

Okay so anyway as usual, the chain is 35 cm long :D And the clasp is a bit clumsy but you get used to it (personal experience). $4.50

I don't know. It's getting rather awkward rambling about nothing here.

Okay so anyway my normal compact camera I used spoilt and introduces lines across all my images so fumbling with a dslr with in appropriate lens... was well, fumbling, and the white balance is off and such. But ah well~

That's all for now.

Sold to Rei. Thanks :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Home necklace

The words in the photo actually do mean something. It's just a longing feeling of the times gone by. Xiaohan bought one ;D I can remake it if you would like one. Oops no more bicycle charms ): $3.50, 35cm long chain. If you want it, you can buy it. Leave a comment with your contacts.

Take Me Home earrings

I've run out of bicycle charms. Have to buy more *A* Leave a comment if you're interested. ;D

Catch a Falling Star earrings

My first pair of earrings made for Mich. I'm making another pair and will upload nicer photos when I'm done.