Skip to main content

Moving out of a transient phase

Not sure what to use this place for anymore actually.

Junior College swept me up in a whirlwind, I thought it was you know a transient place, a temporary phase, but I realise that was one of the biggest assumptions I made. After JC there is university which promises to be more densely packed with excitement and stress and after that, the working world.

I thought I was going on a hiatus but I think this is going to be a permanent hiatus. So I've decided to just use this blog as a place to record my crafty adventures instead, sewing, crocheting, jewellery, anything.

Recently I've been exploring all these areas of handmade goodness, it's been in me all along, I just never actively pursued it.

And really it's so so so convenient and amazing how the internet allows you to learn all these things when you don't have a grandma to teach you or find lessons rather expensive and inconvenient. Though I still think it would be much cooler if I had a grandma to teach me all these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Home necklace

The words in the photo actually do mean something. It's just a longing feeling of the times gone by. Xiaohan bought one ;D I can remake it if you would like one. Oops no more bicycle charms ): $3.50, 35cm long chain. If you want it, you can buy it. Leave a comment with your contacts.

Catch a Falling Star earrings

My first pair of earrings made for Mich. I'm making another pair and will upload nicer photos when I'm done.

Take Me Home earrings

I've run out of bicycle charms. Have to buy more *A* Leave a comment if you're interested. ;D