Skip to main content

Music to my Ears earrings I




It's a new pair of earrings! This was more or less an experiment that I think went quite well and the original intention was it was as a birthday gift for Xiaohan! With the success of my experiment, my intention now is to still have it as a birthday gift for Xiaohan! Xiaohan, are you not glad? (Even if it's pretty belated!)

I wanted to make double quavers at first, but then I got kind of lazy and so here is a singly, meagre quaver for you, Xiaohan. Instead of studying for history and social studies and chem and chinese like I should, I made this for you! :D :D :D :D :D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Home necklace

The words in the photo actually do mean something. It's just a longing feeling of the times gone by. Xiaohan bought one ;D I can remake it if you would like one. Oops no more bicycle charms ): $3.50, 35cm long chain. If you want it, you can buy it. Leave a comment with your contacts.

Take Me Home earrings

I've run out of bicycle charms. Have to buy more *A* Leave a comment if you're interested. ;D

Catch a Falling Star earrings

My first pair of earrings made for Mich. I'm making another pair and will upload nicer photos when I'm done.