Skip to main content

Om Nom Nom Nom necklace I

Hello! I haven't been here in a while! I have been busy with school, if you will believe me. I know you will! So it's the school holidays already! They pretty much only start tomorrow since it's only the weekend. But I promised myself I would finish a necklace this month! I thought I would take the whole week in procrastinating, but no! I took two days!

Anyway, I've been thinking about this design/concept (if it can even be called so) for the past three months and I've finally got down to making it!

I think it looks fairly pretty.






It has four acrylic beads, did you spot them! And that is cake, ice cream and biscuit if you can't tell.

"Omygosh, the biscuit looks so delicious!" was what a certain friend of mine said when I was buying it and so I bought it.

Anyway, the chain is actually black, I buy all the metal things in black when I can! The chain itself is 60 cm long but it has an extension which adds a nifty 7 cm to it! It's for you to hook the lobster claw onto actually. So the total length of this necklace is actually about 68 cm (the lobster claw is actually 1 cm long)!

Seeing that I didn't sell the last two necklaces, I am selling this one. This one is going at $7. The cake, ice cream and biscuit charms are actually not as cheap as I would like them to be. Therefore the price.

Sold to Yuan Wei who was so sweet to buy something for his immersion programme buddy. (:

Available for remake ;)

Comment if interested or if you know me personally, you can talk to me directly ;D Or you can just comment and tell me how pretty this is! I wouldn't mind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Home necklace

The words in the photo actually do mean something. It's just a longing feeling of the times gone by. Xiaohan bought one ;D I can remake it if you would like one. Oops no more bicycle charms ): $3.50, 35cm long chain. If you want it, you can buy it. Leave a comment with your contacts.

Catch a Falling Star earrings

My first pair of earrings made for Mich. I'm making another pair and will upload nicer photos when I'm done.

Take Me Home earrings

I've run out of bicycle charms. Have to buy more *A* Leave a comment if you're interested. ;D