Skip to main content

Because You're My Star necklace/keychain

I was very productive today! (: Other than completing Claire's birthday present. I finished this too (: It was quite fun and very mind-numbing to make this (: Just weaved the wire where I liked and then added beads where I liked. I personally like the outcome very much (:




It works as a keychain too. But I'm sure it would get squashed. I would never dare try.

$8.50, 35 cm long chain.

Sold to Lidia. (: Might make something similar again some time soon. OR not ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Home necklace

The words in the photo actually do mean something. It's just a longing feeling of the times gone by. Xiaohan bought one ;D I can remake it if you would like one. Oops no more bicycle charms ): $3.50, 35cm long chain. If you want it, you can buy it. Leave a comment with your contacts.

Catch a Falling Star earrings

My first pair of earrings made for Mich. I'm making another pair and will upload nicer photos when I'm done.

Take Me Home earrings

I've run out of bicycle charms. Have to buy more *A* Leave a comment if you're interested. ;D