Skip to main content

Take Me Home Bracelet

I haven't been here in such a long time! I've also ignored my drawer full of beads and wires and pliers and charms, all because of an evil called school! ):

But do not worry, I am back, with something to account for my absence!





This is actually Claire's very very very belated birthday present. But then there was the great evil of school and I never got round to completing it. But today was a very productive day (: This wasn't the only thing I completed. Claire wanted many many bicycles. I suppose three is more than enough! (: Yes?

I want to make presents for many many people okay! But then ahem, there is always the great evil called school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Home necklace

The words in the photo actually do mean something. It's just a longing feeling of the times gone by. Xiaohan bought one ;D I can remake it if you would like one. Oops no more bicycle charms ): $3.50, 35cm long chain. If you want it, you can buy it. Leave a comment with your contacts.

Catch a Falling Star earrings

My first pair of earrings made for Mich. I'm making another pair and will upload nicer photos when I'm done.

Take Me Home earrings

I've run out of bicycle charms. Have to buy more *A* Leave a comment if you're interested. ;D