Skip to main content

Catch a Falling Star keychain IV





Poor neglected blog ): Here's a keychain to revive this place. Actually I made this some time ago, a long time ago, many moons ago. Okay about the same time as this hairband. I was in this phase where I would rather pick interesting, contrasting colour combinations, rather than complimenting ones. I guess peachy-orange goes quite well with cyan-blue. :)

This was made with the person who complained that I made too many earrings and too little keychains in mind.

As usual, I don't think you should take chances with paper stars, don't squash them, soak them in tea, er burn them, no they are definitely not fire-resistant.

In the midst of trying to decide on a reasonable price, through past keychains, I've realised I never sold keychains before.

And therefore I shall decide on a price now. How does $3 sound? I thought that was a reasonable price since this keychain only had two measly stars ):

Here's a kao-ani for you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Home necklace

The words in the photo actually do mean something. It's just a longing feeling of the times gone by. Xiaohan bought one ;D I can remake it if you would like one. Oops no more bicycle charms ): $3.50, 35cm long chain. If you want it, you can buy it. Leave a comment with your contacts.

Take Me Home earrings

I've run out of bicycle charms. Have to buy more *A* Leave a comment if you're interested. ;D

Catch a Falling Star earrings

My first pair of earrings made for Mich. I'm making another pair and will upload nicer photos when I'm done.