Skip to main content

Catch a Falling Star bracelet II




The pictures all look the same right! But no! Actually they are all very different.

Hello! haha. I promised you (which is generally nobody) I would be productive right! In fact I've been so productive I'm a bit surprised at myself too ;D There's more coming up, sitting in my drawer, once I get to it.

Anyway June is a very dangerous period because seems like all the Important People are having birthdays in June but actually there aren't a lot of them either way.

Guess who this is for! haha. No need to guess I always say it anyway.


┏┓┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┓┏━┓╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┗┓┗┛┏┛╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┃┃┃┃┣━━┳━┓╋╋┗┓┏┛┏┳━┓╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┛┃┃━┫┏┓┓╋┏┛┗┓┣┫┏┓┓┗┛
┗┓┏┓┏┫┃━┫┃┃┃┏┛┏┓┗┫┃┃┃┃┏┓
╋┗┛┗┛┗━━┻┛┗┛┗━┛┗━┻┻┛┗┛┗┛

Haha your name so big I bet you're very happy. Happy Belated Birthday. You're the oldest among the 5 of us now! Start acting a bit more mature okay. I'll give you when school reopens okay haha. 

Because everybody's a star. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Home necklace

The words in the photo actually do mean something. It's just a longing feeling of the times gone by. Xiaohan bought one ;D I can remake it if you would like one. Oops no more bicycle charms ): $3.50, 35cm long chain. If you want it, you can buy it. Leave a comment with your contacts.

Take Me Home earrings

I've run out of bicycle charms. Have to buy more *A* Leave a comment if you're interested. ;D

Catch a Falling Star earrings

My first pair of earrings made for Mich. I'm making another pair and will upload nicer photos when I'm done.