Skip to main content

shiny star

Hi there :) Haha. Remember this? (There was a link there. Click on it!) Haha of course you don't! Because it was one and a half years ago.


haha actually this is what it really looked like! But actually I have no idea where they went already somehow I cannot find them :x !!!! And ever since then I've been very lazy to do it again haha.

It looks quite pretty right haha. (paiseh) Anyway haha have you ever noticed the star in the star? Actually I never did until a friend pointed it out to me... Yeah so actually... okay nevermind you don't have to know.

Yeah anyway I had a batch of these, but uncompleted and they also have been collecting dust since one and a half years ago. Haha I don't know what to do with them anymore. Bye Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Home necklace

The words in the photo actually do mean something. It's just a longing feeling of the times gone by. Xiaohan bought one ;D I can remake it if you would like one. Oops no more bicycle charms ): $3.50, 35cm long chain. If you want it, you can buy it. Leave a comment with your contacts.

Catch a Falling Star earrings

My first pair of earrings made for Mich. I'm making another pair and will upload nicer photos when I'm done.

Take Me Home earrings

I've run out of bicycle charms. Have to buy more *A* Leave a comment if you're interested. ;D